Map of Mornington Peninsula and Cape Schanck
Cape Schanck Lighthouse is approximately 90 minutes from Melbourne by car. The easiest way to get to Cape Schanck is to take:
- The Mornington Peninsula Frankston freeway in south east MELBOURNE (off Springvale road).
- When you get to the end of the freeway the road continues through Frankston and changes to the Moorooduc Highway.
- Continuing on the Moorooduc Highway to a T intersection with Boneo road.
- Turn left, travel up the Hill to the Pine trees turning right at Cape Schanck Road.
- Follow Cape Schanck road to the end, turn left onto the gravel road through the boom gates and drive around to the kiosk.
The kiosk closes around 4pm. If you’ll be arriving after 4, we will provide you with a security code to gain acess to the lighthouse grounds and your accommodation.