Mornington Peninsula Tour Options
Mornington Peninsula has a lot to offer with spectacular beaches, golf courses, and many tours and activities to keep you wanting to return to the peninsula again and again.
Cape Schanck Lighthouse has joined together with 3 other premier Mornington Peninsula Attractions to create a special Attractions Pass so that you can enjoy the best of Mornington Peninsula and save money at the same time. Click to see more details on the Mornington Peninsula Attraction Pass.
Because Mornington Peninsula is so close to Melbourne, many packages can be used in the city as well as the peninsula.
- Andy’s Harley Rides – motorcycle tours range from 1/2 hour to full day. Experience the scenery from the open road. Visit the Dandenong Ranges, take in the views of Port Philip Bay from Frankston and the Mornington Peninsula or Melbourne’s many great sights
- Mornington Peninsula and Melbourne Attraction Passes – see best of Melbourne and surrounds. Save a lot of money on admission fees. Multiple packages available to suit your need.
- Bayplay Adventure Lodge and Dive Resort – ‘One Stop Adventure Shop’ specialises in all levels of Scuba Instruction and recreational diving as well a snorkeling – departs from Portsea.
- Baysail Cruises – half day, full day and overnight sailing cruises.
- Moonraker Dolphin Swims – swimming or sightseeing with Australian Fur Seals and Wild Bottle Nosed Dolphins. Tours include light refreshments, and all snorkelling equipment. Depart from Sorrento Pier.
- Mornington Peninsula Explorer Tours – small group touring – flexible add on options to activities such as Swimming with Dolphins, Sea Kayaking & Snorkeling, Horse Riding and Peninsula Hot Springs.
- Sea Kayak Australia – explore the coast and sample what sea kayaking is all about. Half day tours includes snacks and drinks.